Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Advantages of Windows 7


Windows7 or seven windows that staying digadang by microsoft that some time ago on display at the Professional Developers Conference a conference for developers. Well, in the event, windows, and at 7 exhibited kemempauannya test. Here are some important points of the test.

1. More Fast and Stable than Vista
Windows 7 has a more stable performance than windows vista. Seven is also more responsive and more efficient in the use of battery. Although no official statement regarding the minimum specifications to be able to use windows 7, but Steve Sinofsky (Steve Ballmer ass yes ..) states windows 7 only requires a minimum of 1Gb memory allocation alone.

2. Choosing a Wireless Network with only 1 click from the system tray
Here's one of the significant features of windows 7. More practical steps in selecting a wireless network. Hayoo admit anyone who had been puzzled to connect to a wireless laptop? Control panel must be signed in trouble, go to network connection, and so on before it can connect to wireless networks.

3. There will be a warning if anything changed with your computer
I have experienced confusion when my brother was 7 years old playing my laptop, and uninstalling programs one I normally use. I'm looking for kok gak ketemu ya .. Er, at've uninstalled it .. Now, windows 7 feature on this one you have to prevent confusion with the problem as I had. System will report if there is a change to your computer. You will get a warning when the system has changed and you can also setting the level of privacy. Ranging from "tell me everything" to "do not tell me squad".

4. Lost Sidebar, Gadgets flying
One of the things that distinguishes windows vista with windows xp is the sidebar. This sidebar contains gadgets-gadgets and accessories for your computer. On windows 7, sidebar is missing. But, gadgets, gadgets remain, free to roam your own.

5. Library System will collect the same type
I've had problems with my files in My Document messy. I was puzzled to find a file sala coursework that must be gathered. I was forced to look in all folders in my document. Understandably, I forgot where placed. Well, this problem also seems to be understood by the maker windows 7. Their new features include a library that will organize your document according to type. No matter where its location. All the pdf document for example. though it is located in D: / in my Document, or in any location will be organized by the library widows 7.
And .. of course there are many other features available on seven windows. It's just for those of you who have been using MAC or Linux, these features are already there. Gadgets-gadget like the loose, this feature already exists in the MAC (I forget which series was the first to offer this feature).

Read Also:



Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Advantages of Windows 7"

Post a Comment